Va. Law License by Reciprocity Course
Be well prepared for the Va. Law portion of the PSI Exam with our 20-hour course.
Cost: $125, including textbook
Call or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for complete information.
If you are licensed in another state, you can usually apply for a Virginia license by reciprocity. Here is a summary of how to get a Virginia license by reciprocity (subject to all other requirements).
1. Register for the PSI exam via mail or fax using the registration form found at the end of the PSI Candidate Bulletin. A copy of your current (unexpired) license MUST accompany the registration.
2. Pass the Virginia state portion of the PSI exam.
3. Request a certified copy of your out-of-state license from your state.
4. Obtain proof that you completed 60 hours of real estate education that satisfies the similar to Virginia course requirement.
5. Apply for your license with a licensed broker with the original certification of licensure and proof of education attached.
An individual who is currently licensed as a real estate salesperson or broker in another jurisdiction may obtain a Virginia real estate license by meeting the following requirements: